- Fun, Non-Contact soccer for people of varying abilities
- No Scores or Stats kept
- No officials
- Shirts - You will receive a Jersey upon payment of Membership.
- We play rain or shine. Games may be called due to lightning.
- PLAY SAFE - no one wants an injury
- Please wear Soccer Cleats and Shin Pads as it is a requirement for our insurance.
Rules and Guidelines
- There are no offsides.
- Be honest - Each team calls their own penalties (ex. hand ball).
- No slide tackles.
- No aggressive behaviour or demeaning comments.
- No set goalie (everyone is encouraged to take a turn).
- Involve all players (pass to everyone). Everyone pays the same fee and is entitled to equal play.
- If more than 7 or 8 players per team, substitution may be required. Take your turn.
- If teams are uneven, captains or their designates can trade players for that night to ensure equal teams.
- If you are concerned about a safety issue, let your captain, designate or other team captain know immediately, so it can be resolved quickly.
- Suggestions, ideas and future help in running the club are appreciated.